Bentwood Park Bentwood Park
Login | Register
Pay HOA Dues
About Us
Contact Us
Board Members
Upcoming Events
Photo Album
Resident Directory
Neighborhood FAQs
Area Links

Neighborhood FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions
What can I do about a noisy neighbor or noise complaint?
Noise ordinances are enforced by the City of Overland Park. You may find information related to the ordinances as well as contact/complaint information by visiting here.
What can I do about an automobile that is parked on the street for longer than 24 hours at a time? What about a parked boat?
Boats and inoperable vehicles are a restricted.  You may report these violations to Home Association Solutions and they will notify the owner of the problem.  These are also regulations enforced by the city. You are encouraged to call the police non-emergency line at: 913-895-6300.
How do I get a Pool Key? Or Replacement?
You must be current on your association dues. All fees and late fees must be paid in full to receive a new or replacement key. 
Replacement Key cost is $10.00
Contact Tom Rowe. Call or Text 913-908-9966
What are the standards on trees and where do I learn more?
In an effort to keep our neighborhood looking great we want all homeowners to pay careful attention to the trees that line our streets. The maple trees are fast growing and require trimming at least every other year. Most, if not all, of the growth occur on branch lengths. Trunk growth from the ground to the first branch is minimal. Consequently, we ask all properties to trim to a minimum of minimum height distances over streets (12.5 feet) and sidewalks (8 feet).  If you need assistance, please contact a member of the board.